KOSMOS My Library
The Following facilities are available to everyone who searches KOSMOS .
- Add your search results to the “My Shelf” temporary file, and print, email or export them to citation management software, e.g.. Refworks.
- Save your search queries and perform them again during the session.
Once you log in to My Library, you can:
- Track borrowed items and due dates, renew and recall items.
- Submit interlibrary loan (ILL) requests.
- Save the items in “My Shelf” permanently.
* To log in to My Library, you should acquire a KEIO ID or Library card and password provided by the library.
-> For KEIO ID, please refer to “What is keio.jp?” .