Located in the basement, the seminar room is equipped with 18 computers and is used for media center-hosted seminars on how to utilize e-resources.
|Weekdays||8:45 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. (until 8:00 p.m. in August)|
|Saturdays and Sundays||Closed|
Computer Use Policies
- Computers are available on weekdays if no seminars are being held. ※ An ITC account is required to use media center computers. Accounts can be set up at the Shinanomachi ITC office.
- Printers are located in the first floor reading room.
- No drinks are allowed near the computers.
- Items left unattended for an extended period of time will be kept at the security counter.
- Shinanomachi Media Center Seminar Information. (Japanese version only)