During long holidays: Hours vary (generally up to 30 minutes before the Media Center closes)
How to Use the Vista Room
|Eligible users||Persons affiliated with SFC|
|Requirements||Reservations must be made by a study group for study purposes.
※Use of the Vista Room must be approved in advance by the instructor in charge of the study group.
The Media Center will contact the instructor in charge about use of the room.
|Application period||No more than 2 months and no less than 4 hours before the use.|
|Application method||Go to the Reservation Status page to check the availability of the Vista Room on the desired date, then follow the instructions to fill out and submit the Reservation Form.
Usage method: On the date of use, the designated applicant should present his/her Student ID or Campus Card at the 1st floor Information Desk to receive the key to the Vista Room.
- The room may be used for up to three hours by one group.
- Use is limited to one study group at a time, for one period of one day.
- If the applicant does not arrive to pick up the key within 30 minutes after the start of the reserved time, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Please return the key to the Information Desk as soon as your group has finished using the room.
- Please observe the rules of use of the Media Center.
- If the aforementioned rules are violated during use of the Vista Room, the right to subsequent use of the room may be suspended.
- A table (for 8 people), 16 chairs, a 42-inch monitor, and a white board are available.
The room is suitable for the group of around 10 people.
- The air-conditioner in the room may not work well due to the structure of the building.