General Rules | Mita Media Center
- Your student ID or library card is required in order to enter the library.
- Before leaving the library, return the items you are reading to the place where they were.
- In order to take books out of the library, be sure to check them out.
- Drink is permitted only in a spill-proof container such as Thermos. Food and smoking are prohibited inside the library.
- Set your phone to silent. No phone call is allowed.
- No photography and video shooting are allowed.
- Laptops may be used only in specific areas.
- Anyone who engages in unacceptable behavior that interferes with the rights of others may be asked to leave the library.
- Keep an eye on your belongings, and do not leave them unattended.
Notice on Using Library Resources
- Do not lend your loans to someone else.
- You have to pay replacement fees in cash for any lost or damaged items.
- Comply with the copyright law.
- Electronic resources licensed to Keio University must be used for academic and educational purposes only; no commercial use is permitted.
- Systematic or excessive downloading of electronic resources is prohibited.