Eligible Users | Mita Media Center
To enter Mita Media Center, including the New, Old and South Buildings, you are required to show your identification at the entrance.
Make sure that the ID is valid and not expired.
Who Can Borrow Library Items?
- Keio University faculty, staff and undergraduate/graduate students
- Students at the Teacher Training Center
- Japanese Language Program students at the Center for Japanese Studies
- Short-term international students
- Non-degree students/Research students
- Visiting students under exchange agreements
- Alumni who have a library card *Be aware the library card is not same as the entry pass.
- Professors emeriti, retired full-time faculty and staff who have a library card
- Waseda University's full-time faculty and staff who have a Keio University library card
Who Are Permitted to Access the Stacks and Photocopy Library Items But Not To Borrow Them?
- Alumni who have a one-day/year-round entry pass
- Students at Waseda University
- Full-time faculty, staff and students at Hitotsubashi University
Who Can Use PC & Network Services?
Keio University faculty, staff and students who have an ITC account issued by Mita Information Technology Center (ITC).