For Keio Alumni (Graduates)
For Alumni of 3 grad schools of Kyoseikan
Please have your ID (eg driver's license) and fill out the application form at the entrance counter.
If you come after 5:00p.m. on weekdays or on Saturdays, please be sure to contact us in advance.
* 3 grad schools: Graduate School of Business Administration, Graduate School of System Design and Management, Graduate School of Media Design
For Other Keio Alumni
Please present the letter of introduction issued by the Hiyoshi Library or other campus media centers and your ID (such as Keio Alumni Library Entry Pass, Keio Library Card for Alumni, or driver's license) at the entrance counter.
- You can use materials that are held only by the Kyoseikan Library.
- The letter of introduction is valid only on the day of issue.
- Please enter by 5:00p.m. on weekdays. (You cannot enter after 5:00p.m. or on Saturday.)
- Reading library materials. (You cannot check them out.)
- Photocopying library materials. * see Copy Service.
* You cannot use library computers and databases.