Use of a Photocopy Machine
- Due to Japanese copyright laws, the photocopy machines in the library are for library items, not for your personal belongings such as notebooks.
- When copying, fill in the "Application Form for Photocopying Library Items" beside the photocopy machine and drop in the box.
- You can pay by cash or copy card (common to Kyoseikan Library, Hiyoshi Library and Mita Media Center).
- Receipts cannot be issued.
For Full-time Faculty and Staff
- If you want to pay the photocopy fee at university expense, please use your personal Riser Card, or contact us at the counter.
- Color copy is unavailable with your Riser Card.
Photocopy Fee (A3, B4, A4, B5)
Black & White / 2 colors: 10 yen per page
Color: 50 yen per page
Don'ts in Japanese Copyright Law
- The number of copies shall not exceed one copy per person.
- As for a book, you shall not copy more than half the number of its total pages.
- As for journals, you shall not copy the latest issue or the whole articles from a back issue.
- You shall not copy for commercial use, only for academic and research purposes.
- No further reproduction or distribution.