The Study Room is located on the basement floor of the Sosokan. It is open even after the library has closed. Any student of Keio University is welcome.
Regular Monday through Saturday: 8:45 a.m. ～【Night Use：～ *12:00p.m.】
Sundays during Semester: 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Monday through Saturday During Exam Weeks: 8:45 a.m. ～ 【Night Use：～*7:30 a.m. of the next day】
Sunday Library Open Days During Exam Weeks: 10:00a.m. ～【Night Use：～*7:30 a.m. of the next day】
*Night use is available after the library's closing time.
Application for Night Use
Regular Monday through Saturday Nights: Visit the Circulation Desk during the service hour of the day ; Up to 50 persons
Sundays: Visit the Circulation Desk during the service hour of the day ; Up to 30 persons
During Exam Weeks:Visit the Circulation Desk during the service hour of the day ; Up to 79 persons
＊During the exam weeks, only Sci&Tech students can use the Study Room after the library's closing time.
Procedures and Notices for Night Use
- Please bring your student ID card to the Circulation Desk, and fill out the application form. You will get an IC card to get into and out of the room. The card is valid only on the day of use.
- There is an IC-card-operated door for the Study Room.
- When finished, put the IC card to the return box near the exit.
- You can bring library items that have not been cheked out yet. When leaving, return the items to the book drop near the exit.
- The room is monitored by the Security Office.