The photocopy machines in the library are for library items, not for your personal belongings such as notebooks. Please read the following thoroughly before photocopying.
Don'ts in Japanese copyright law
1. The number of copies shall not exceed one copy per person.
2. As for a book, you shall not copy more than half the number of its total pages.
3. As for journals, you shall not copy the latest issue or the whole articles from a back issue
4. You shall not copy for commercial use, only for academic and research purposes.
5. No further reproduction or distribution.
- The photocopy machines are located on the first floor of the Main Building.
- Either card-operated or coin-operated machines are available.
- In order to pay fees at university expense, please visit the Circulation Desk before starting.
- Students, Faculty/Staff, Alumni,Visitors 10 yen per page (Black & White only)
Please finish photocopying 15 minutes before the library closes.