Borrowing, Renewals, and Returning
|Loan Period||Books ; 2 weeks
Serials ; 1 week
Yamanaka Book Depository Books ; 90 days
Yamanaka Book Depository Serials ; 1 week
※Each media center has different rules about the number of items that may be checked out.
|How to Borrow||Bring item and your library card or student ID to the service counter.|
|Eligible Patrons||・Keio University faculty, staffs, students
・ Alumni of Shinanomachi Campus and Faculty of Nursing & Medical Care
|Renewal Period||From the day of renewal･･･
Books ; 2 more weeks
Serials ; 1 more week
|Renewal Limit||Books ; 90 days
Serials ; 21 days
Yamanaka Book Depository Books ; 365 days
Yamanaka Book Depository Serials ; 21 days
|How to Renew||Log in to KOSMOS My Library.
Or Bring your library card or student ID (No item needed to bring).
Or simply call us if ;
・you are a patron of Shinanomachi Campus or Faculty of Nursing & Medical Care,
・the item belongs to Shinanomachi Media Center.
|Exception||Item may not be renewed if ;
・it is an unboud serial,
・it is overdue,
・it has been requested by other users,
・its renewal limit has been reached.
|How to Return||・Bring item to the service counter,
・Put item into the return drops.
※Books may be returned to any of the Keio libraries.
※Avoid using return drops for softwares such as CD and DVD.
|Overdue Fee||¥10 per day per item|
|① Staff Lounge (Building 1)|
|② Koyosha 1F|
|③ Center for Integrated Medical Research 1F|
|④ Shinanomachi Media Center(Kitasato Memorial Medical Library)(beside the entrance)|
- The request may be rejected if the item is available in the Shinanomachi Media Center building. Please check KOSMOS prior to submitting an ILL borrowing request.
- Submit one request for each item; i.e., if you request 2 or more items, you must submit a request for each item separately.
- Reference books, statistics, almanacs, government reports, and so forth are NOT available through the ILL service. You may access these materials by requesting a photocopy of the article(s); please check Photocopying for details.
- Enter your FULL NAME on the online request form.
- Enter your User ID which is the 8-digit numeral printed on your library card or student ID card. This number is different from the 6-digit Employee ID number given by the Personnel department.
- Enter your phone number and/or email address. We will use this information to contact you when the item(s) arrive.