- Always keep the Student ID and valuables with you.
- Do not lend/borrow the Student ID.
- Go through check-out procedures when bringing books out the library.
- Do not lend your borrowed materials to others.
- Return the item to the original place after use.
- Handle library items with care.
- Do not be late for the due date.
- Refrain from talking inside the library.
- Set your mobile phone to silent mode. No talking on the mobile phone is allowed outside the Group Study Rooms.
- No eating/drinking is allowed inside the library to preserve library items. However, drinks in sealed containers are allowed.
- Do not take photos in the library without permission. If you wish to take a photo for research purposes, please apply at the Main Counter.
- Do not disturb others.
Please follow the rules when using the library. Thank you for your cooperation.