Course Reserves for Faculty
Books in high demand (such as books required for assignments) can be placed on the course reserve shelves for in-library use only.
- We will purchase three copies of the Japanese and two copies of foreign language textbooks quoted in the course syllabus.One of them is placed on the course reserve shelves for in-library use only. Remaining copies are stored on the shelf for the circulating collection.
- We will purchase one copy of the reference materials quoted in the course syllabus, and stored it on the shelf for the circulating collection.
- We will purchase two copies for small-size seminars.
One is placed on the course reserve shelves and the other is shelved in the general collection stack.
- Textbooks for language courses are not acceptable.
- We might buy the electronis version book if there is electronic material of the book.
- We will purchase the videos and place them in the Main Counter.
- Books on the syllabi will be prepared by the media center, so you do not need to submit a request. You will need to submit a request for the materials, including videos not on the syllabi from the following Course Reserve Request Form.
How to place course material on reserve
Use the Course Reserve Request Form to submit your request.
- We will accept requests by faculty who have classes on Hiyoshi Campus.
- If you need an e-book, please comment.
- Please apply for each academic year.