Using the PC
|PC Area||Number of PCs||Equipment|
*4 of them are standing
IC card charger
Using PCs Installed in the Library
- Your ITC Account (eg. ub******) is required for use the PC. For details of ITC Account, please check Hiyoshi ITC website.
- You can check the available PCs on the Hiyoshi Campus here [Japanese].
- For available software, check the Windows Application page (Hiyoshi ITC).
- If you wish to listen to the audio, please use your own wired earphones; headphones are available for rent at the Main Counter on the 1st floor.
Using Personal Laptop
- For wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) services, refer to the Hiyoshi ITC Network User's Manual.
- In the Carrels on the 2nd floor, you cannot use a PC with a key touch sound.
- When you print from a PC installed in the library, you can output from any ITC printer installed on campus.
- You cannot print out directly from the USB memory.
- Transportation IC card (Suica, PASMO, etc.) is required for payment.
- For details such as print charges and print settings from personal laptops, please check the ITC Integrated Printing System page.
If you need assistance, please contact the ITC Student Help Desk at Study Support on the 1st floor.