Using the PC, Printer, and Headphone(etc)
|PC Area||Number of PCs||Equipment|
*4 of them are standing
Using PCs Installed in the Library
- Your ITC Account (eg. ub******) is required for use the PC. For details of ITC Account, please check Hiyoshi ITC website.
- You can check the available PCs on the Hiyoshi Campus here [Japanese].
- For available software, check the Windows Application page (Hiyoshi ITC).
- If you wish to listen to the audio, please use your own wired earphones; headphones are available for rent at the Main Counter on the 1st floor.
Using Personal Laptop
- For wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) services, refer to the Hiyoshi ITC Network User's Manual.
- In the Silent Study Room on the 2nd floor, you cannot use a PC with a key touch sound.
- When you print from a PC installed in the library, you can output from any ITC printer installed on campus.
- You cannot print out directly from the USB memory.
- Transportation IC card (Suica, PASMO, etc.) is required for payment.
You should use IC card charge machines at Lawson in Hiyoshi Campus or at Hiyoshi Station.
- For details such as print charges and print settings from personal laptops, please check the ITC Integrated Printing System page.
Using an headphones
- Headphones are available for check out at the main counter. Please use them in Hiyoshi library.
Using an external drive
- DVD/Blu-ray external drives are available for check out at the main counter. Please use them in Hiyoshi library. ITC PCs in Hiyoshi Library don't have DVD/Blu-ray drives.
If you need assistance, please contact the ITC Student Help Desk at Study Support on the 1st floor.