Sound Recording Studio
The Sound Recording Studio has equipment for sound recording, editing and post-production.
Use of the Studios
Only persons affiliated with SFC may use the studios.
- You must undergo an orientation program before using the Sound Recording Studio or motion capture system.
Reservations must be made in advance.
To reserve the studios, go to the Reserving Facilities page.
- Reservations are accepted up to two months in advance.
- The Video Shooting Studio can only be reserved once in any given day.
- The Sound Recording Studio can be reserved up to three times in a given week, for up to three hours each time, as follows:
・Three separate days of up to three hours per day, or
・Two separate days of up to three hours per day, or
・Three reservations of up to three hours each in a single day※If you reserve the studio for less than three hours, it is still counted as one time period. ※If you reserve several time periods in a row on the same day, you only need to make one reservation application.
|During semester||Weekdays 9:15～22:30, Saturday 9:15～18:30|
|During long holidays||Weekdays 9:15～17:30, Saturday 9:15～15:30|
- Long holiday hours apply during the Mita Festival.
- If you reserve time in the studio and are unable to use it, be sure to cancel your reservation.
- If you do not begin using the studio within 30 minutes after the start of your reserved time, your reservation will be cancelled.※If you do not use your reserved time in the studio and fail to cancel in advance, you may be penalized by being prohibited from using the studio for a certain period of time.
- Recording equipment is not provided in the Video Shooting Studio. Please bring your own equipment.
- The studio may not be used for screenings, lectures or training.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the studio.
- Do not use any devices that emit smoke; they will set off the smoke detectors.
- Be sure to lock up when you leave the studio.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the studio.