What Is ILL?
The Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service is a cooperative service among participating libraries that enables you to borrow books or order photocopies of materials from other Keio Media Centers or non-Keio libraries if they are not available at the SFC Media Center.
The service is available to students, faculty and staff at Keio University.
ILL services are available at the SFC Media Center Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 17:00. Requests made on the weekend will take longer to process.
How to Apply
Book ILL from Fujisawa City Library
The SFC Media Center has a cooperative agreement with the Fujisawa City Library to enable mutual use of the libraries, including book ILL services under the following conditions:
Only persons affiliated with SFC may use the ILL service with Fujisawa City Library.
ILL requests for books in the Fujisawa City Library may be made free of charge.
Certain books requested via ILL from outside Keio University cannot be photocopied at the Media Center due to copyright law. For details, refer to the About Copyrights page.
Rules of the lending library apply to the borrowing of books via ILL; therefore in some cases books delivered via ILL cannot be taken out of the SFC Media Center.
|Where to Apply||Delivery Time||Loan Period||Remarks||Catalog Search|
|Fujisawa City Library||3～6 days||2 weeks||Books may be checked out from the Media Center.
Deliveries are made twice a week.
Photocopy Delivery to Career Professionals
This service provides postal delivery of photocopies of materials to a designated address for persons enrolled in the Doctoral Program for Career Professionals of the Graduate School of Media and Governance.
- The SFC Media Center offers this service only to students in the Doctoral Program for Career Professionals of the Graduate School of Media and Governance.
- The SFC Media Center will mail photocopies of materials found in the Media Center collection as well as photocopies requested by ILL from other Keio Media Centers or other university libraries.
- This service cannot be used to borrow actual books or other materials by mail.
- The designated postal address must be in Japan, and must be the address of the actual applicant.
- To apply for this service, submit an ILL Request (Photocopy) to the SFC Media Center indicating your eligibility (Career Professionals) and your address at "Comments".