To check out books or other materials, present the materials you wish to borrow with your Student ID, Campus Card at the Information Desk on the 1st floor.
Each item borrowed must be returned by the due date stamped on the DATE-DUE slip attached to it.
|Masters and Doctoral
Theses (TM, TD)
|White Papers (WP)||7日||7日||7日|
- Books (both Eastern and Western), MMLS, P-Books may have their loan periods extended (long-term loan) if checked out before long holiday breaks. (However, long-term loans do not apply to alumni and Fujisawa residents.)
- You may renew materials via the KOSMOS My Library .The loan period for a renewed book is the same as its initial loan period, counting from the day of renewal. You may not renew materials that are requested by another user.
- The following materials cannot be borrowed (call number prefixes in parentheses): law reports (CA), statutes (CO), newspapers/reduced-sized newspapers, reference books (R), statistics (ST), reserve books (S), and some current issues of periodicals.
- Loan periods for correspondence course students (either registered for teacher training courses or with thesis registration completed), alumni, and Fujisawa residents are the same as for undergraduates.
- You may not take any materials outside the SFC Media Center without first checking them out.
- You may not lend any items you have borrowed to another person.
- If you break, damage or lose an item you borrowed, you must pay the full cost of replacement.
- Return all borrowed materials to the Information Desk on the 1st floor.
- Books may be returned to any Media Center on any Keio campus. Periodicals, yearbooks, white papers and AV materials must be returned to the SFC Media Center. Please note that open days and hours may vary with each Media Center.
The fine for overdue materials is 10 yen per item per day.
Please note that a fine will be assessed for each day past the due date, including Sundays, national holidays and library holidays.
Loss of materials
If you lose an item you borrowed, report it immediately to the Information Desk on the 1st floor.